Tandoori Lamb Masala with Spiced Coleslaw
For the Spiced Coleslaw
1. In a bowl mix the tandoori masala spices, yoghurt, lemon juice, honey and salt. Once well mixed add the chicken and allow to marinate for 30 minutes or overnight if you have the time. The longer the better.
2. Fry on griddle pan for about 4 minutes each side or Pop in oven 200C for 25 minutes.
3. To make the coleslaw; shred the cabbage.
4. Fry the mustard seeds in oil until they pop, then start to combine.
5. Place into a bowl the runny honey, cider vinegar, coriander, red chilli, fried spices and then toss the cabbage through it all.
Recipe courtesy of Nisha Katona