Tom Kerridge's Barbecued Lobster Thermidor
- Preparation Time15 mins
- Cooking Time15 mins
FOR THE BUTTER
1. Preheat the BBQ with hot coals.
2. To make the butter add all of the ingredients into a bowl and beat until fully combined.
3. Lay the lobster halves onto your chopping board and lightly tap the claws with the back of your knife to crack the claws open. This will help the claw meat to cook as quickly as the tail meat in the middle.
4. Place the lobster halves onto a metal tray and spoon the thermidor butter over each lobster half. Cover with the lid of the BBQ and cook for 12-15 minutes or so, or until the lobster meat is cooked.
5. Remove from the grill and serve on plates with some lemon halves, watercress and some crusty bread to soak up all the buttery lobster juices.