- Preparation Time10 mins
- Cooking Time20 mins
1. Heat the oil in a large pan.
2. Add in the peppers and onion and fry for about 4 minutes over a high heat.
3. Add in the whole pack of spice mix and keep frying for another minute stirring occasionally.
4. Then add the can of kidney beans and heat it until it bubbles.
5. Serve with the remaining elements of the fajita kit, fresh avocado and grated cheese if you're feeling adventurous.
6. Make sure your dinner is fully cooked and piping hot before serving it up.
Recipe courtesy of The co-operative food