Mix grated cauliflower and coriander into this flatbread dough for flavour.
- Preparation Time7 mins
- Cooking Time20 mins
For the filling
For the roti dough
2) Take a small golf ball sized piece of roti dough and form it into a round disc. Dust a work surface with flour and roll out the disc with a rolling pin until it is a thin patty (like a tortilla).
3) Sprinkle 4 tbsp of the filling onto the surface of the roti and then roll out a second roti into a thin patty and place it over the filling. Press them together and gently roll a few times with the rolling pin.
4) Place a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and gently put the roti into it. Cook for a few mins on the first side, until small bubbly spots appear and it begins to look dry around the edges. Cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute per side.
5) Brush each roti with a little flax seed oil to keep it moist and then continue this process until all the rotis are done. Wrap in a towel or cling film so they won't dry out.
For the roti dough:
1) Combine the flour and water in a bowl and knead until if forms a smooth round ball.
2) If the dough feels dry, add a little more water.