- Preparation Time15 mins
- Cooking Time10 mins
1. Wrap the pitas in foil and put into 200°C oven for 10 minutes to warm.
2. Combine the za’atar, garlic and olive oil and pour over the chicken. Toss to combine.
3. Thread the chicken onto metal skewers, with a folded slice of lemon in between each piece. Each breast makes two so 8 kebabs.
4. Heat griddle and cook the chicken for 6-8 minutes, 3-4 minutes on each side, rotating and pressing down the skewers to make sure they cook evenly.
5. Remove from heat and put on a platter, if you are not using straight away, cover with foil. Garnish with halved lemons and a bunch of parsley.