Tom Kerridge's Seared Tuna Taco
- Preparation Time30 mins
- Cooking Time10 mins
1. Prepare your BBQ – you want the flame to have turned to embers for this recipe.
2. Lay the tuna into a shallow tray and sprinkle both sides with chipotle, oregano, lime zest and salt. Drizzle over the olive oil and coat well on both sides.
3. Place the radishes into a small bowl, sprinkle with a little salt and squeeze over the lime juice. Mix well and leave to pickle.
4. Next mix all the ingredients together for the salsa.
5. Lay the tuna on the BBQ and cook for 1 minute on each side. Remove from the BBQ and let them rest up for a couple of minutes on a tray.
6. Meanwhile heat the tortillas on the BBQ until they are warm and lightly charred but still pliable.
7. Slice the tuna and begin to assemble some tacos.
8. Spoon the avocado crema down first, then cabbage, tuna slices and then the salsa. Finally sprinkle over some pickled radishes and serve.