Bobby flay's fra diavolo jambalaya
- Preparation Time40 mins
- Cooking Time75 mins
2) Place the peppers, tomatoes and 5 garlic cloves on a baking sheet, drizzle with 45ml of the oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast until the peppers and tomatoes are slightly charred and the garlic is golden brown. Transfer to a food processor with the chipotle puree and process until smooth; scrape into a bowl.
3) Heat a large saute pan over medium heat. Add the chorizo and cook until golden brown on both sides. Remove with a slotted spoon to a plate lined with paper towels.
4) Heat the remaining 45ml of oil in a casserole dish over high heat. Add the onion and cook until soft. Add the sliced garlic and cook until lightly golden brown. Add the chilli flakes and cook for 20 seconds. Stir in the rice and cook for 2 minutes.
5) Add the vodka and cook until reduced. Add the tomato/pepper puree and enough stock to cover, season with salt and bring to a boil. Add the chorizo and oregano, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
6) Lift the lid, add the mussels, cover again and cook until the mussels have opened, discarding any that do not, and the rice is al dente and all the liquid is absorbed. Remove from the heat and let sit 5 minutes.
7) Fluff with a fork and stir in the lobster meat and crabmeat, fresh basil, parsley and green onions.
8) Serve immediately.
Other recipes with rice
Spicy tuna roll
Egg-and-Kimchi Rice Bowls
Parmigiano Reggiano, Pumpkin and Porcini Risotto
30-Minute Pan-Seared Salmon with Baby Bok Choy and Shiitake Mushrooms
Prawn sushi rolls
Slow cooker ginger-soy short ribs and green rice with lime
Sesame red curry chicken with bok choy and sweet coconut rice
Slow-Cooker Coconut Rice Pudding
Lentil and rice salad
Parma Ham, Avocado and Cucumber Sushi Bites
Spicy Tomato and Egg Fried Rice
Gorgonzola and porcini mushroom risotto
Rolled Shoulder of Lamb with Christmas Pudding Stuffing
Easy Parmesan "Risotto" in the Oven
Shortcut Chicken Massaman Curry
Warm Wild Rice Salad
Tandoori Chicken and Cauliflower Rice Bowl
Spanish Chicken and Chorizo Paella
Momma Evelyn's Special Shrimp and Rice
Other recipes with tomato
Blue Cheese Steak Sandwich With The Works
Smoked Aubergine and Pea Curry
Roasted Edamame Salad
Avocado & Edamame Salad
Tropical Avocado Salsa
Farro Salad with Tomatoes and Herbs
Charred Corn Panzanella
Mum's Everyday Red Lentils
Smoked Salmon Puffs
Coronation Turkey Filled Jackets
Turkey Lasagne with Butternut Squash and Spinach
Crunchy Peanut Butter, Turkey and Coconut Curry
Pesto and Sundried Tomato Camembert Wreath
Winter Vegetable Soup
Vampire Blood Tomato Soup and Creepy Sandwich Dippers
Ghostinis with Bloody Murder Sundried Tomato Tapenade
All-Stars' Full Meal
Celebrity chefs take on three-course meal challenges. In one round, the chefs must include a special ingredient of Guy's choosing in their international dish.
Guy Fieri welcomes three couples to take on his culinary games. In one round, the loved-up duos must work against the clock to make a wedding dinner.
Pro Athletes And Judges
Guy invites three professional athletes to test their culinary skills. In one round, the sporting stars must shop for their ingredients while blindfolded.
Allegra travels to the Aegean coast and explores the diet of Turkey’s past. Back at home, she feels inspired to make a tasty artichoke and sausage salad.
Allegra heads to the vibrant city of Bursa and explores the morning food markets. Later, she learns from the grandson of the man who invented the doner kebab.
Three teams of chefs represent their restaurants as they compete in two action-packed rounds. The winning team will earn a shopping spree worth up to $20,000.
Guy Fieri invites four chefs to get creative and assemble tasty sandwiches. The chef who has the most skill between two slices of bread will win up to $20,000.
Guy Fieri gives four home cooks a chance to prove their culinary skills. The rookie who best rises to the challenge will win a shopping spree worth up to $20,000.
Ultimate Asian Food Showdown
Four chefs face off to see who can make the tastiest Asian cuisine. In one round, the chefs must use tiny carts to shop for their rice dishes.
Guy Fieri invites three of America’s best cheese chefs to take on his culinary games. The final round pits the competitors against chef Eric Greenspan.
Allegra is in Iznik to learn the secrets to making a stuffed flatbread called gozleme. Back in the kitchen, she demonstrates how to cook chicken guvec.
Chef Allegra McEvedy explores the culinary culture of Istanbul. She visits a world-famous spice market and samples a variety of unique Turkish Delights.
Wild And Crazy Budget Games
Guy Fieri challenges four talented chefs to make tasty dishes on a budget. The winner gets a shopping spree worth up to $20,000.
The chefs are challenged to make full meals for four on a budget of $5. The competitor who beats some of Guy's toughest games yet gets prize worth up to $20,000.
All Budget Wheel Games
Guy Fieri spins a wheel to decide how much the chefs will get to spend on ingredients for their dishes. The winner gets a prize worth up to $20,000.
Clash Of The Vegetarians!
Four veggie masters compete for a prize worth up to $20,000. In one round, a wheel determines the classic meat dishes the chefs must make vegetarian.
Duff's New Year's Eve Cake-Off
Four professional bakers must capture change through the years in their innovative New Year's Eve cakes, but there's a catch: The cakes must also transform from old to new.
Holiday: Cartoon Christmas
Buddy Valastro, Duff Goldman and their teams face off in their first challenge, building Christmas cakes inspired Charlie Brown, Snoopy and the Peanuts gang.
Holiday: The Nutcracker
Buddy Valastro and Duff Goldman create cakes capturing scenes from the classic Christmas ballet, "The Nutcracker." Both teams feature the Rat King in their creations.