- Preparation Time30 mins
- Cooking Time10 mins
2) In a small bowl, combine chickpeas, 2 tbsps olive oil, garlic, rosemary leaves, and 1 tsp each of salt and pepper. Set aside.
3) Roll out pizza dough and spread on a 25-cm pizza screen. Lightly cover the dough with mozzarella cheese and bake for approximately 8 to 10 minutes or until dough is cooked through; the pizza will not be baked again.
4) Finely dice red onions and set aside. Chop coriander leaves and set aside. Reduce the balsamic vinegar in a pan until it becomes thick and paste-like.
5) In a separate bowl, cure the shrimp by squeezing the lemon juice over the shrimp so that all of it is covered in juice. Cut up tuna into bite-size pieces and add to the shrimp and lemon juice cure. Next, add the remaining olive oil, onions, capers, and a pinch of salt and pepper to the cure. Let the cure sit for 5 to 7 minutes.
6) While the shrimp and tuna cures, spread the chickpea sauce on top of the cooked pie. Next, evenly spread the cured tuna and shrimp mixture on top of the sauce. Drizzle Worcestershire sauce on top of the pizza, followed by the balsamic reduction. Finish the pizza with chopped coriander. Cut into wedges and serve.