- Preparation Time5 mins
- Cooking Time30 mins
1. Chop up the chicken into small cubes.
2. In a saucepan heat a tablespoon of oil and add in the chicken.
3. Add in the sauce, bring to the boil, then turn the heat down and let it bubble for about 15-20 minutes, making sure the chicken is cooked through.
4. Meanwhile cook the rice just like it says on the pack.
5. Serve with a big dollop of mango chutney.
6. Make sure your dinner is fully cooked and piping hot before serving it up.
Recipe courtesy of The co-operative food