Chicken Tikka or Balti Masala
1. Heat the East End 'Fried Onion Curry Base’ in a pan.
2. Add the Nishann Minced Ginger/Garlic. Stir well and add fresh or canned chopped tomatoes. Cook until the mixture turns into a thick sauce.
3. Add the East End Masala Mix of your choice. Mix well and add cubed boneless chicken breast.
4. Add one cup of water and cook for 10 minutes on medium heat, stirring occasionally.
5. Add the single cream or plain yogurt and salt to taste. Simmer for 5 minutes.
6. For a spicier curry add a little extra spice mix. Remove to a serving bowl and garnish with finely chopped fresh coriander leaves.
7. Serve on a bed of East End Basmati Rice or with Nishaan Naan Bread. Accompany with fried poppadoms and mango chutney.
Recipe courtesy of East End