Grilled Lamb Steaks with a Pomegranate Molasses Glaze
- Preparation Time10 mins
- Cooking Time8 mins
For the glaze:
1. Rub the meat with the olive oil and season with salt pepper and cumin.
2. Heat a heavy based griddle pan and brush with oil. Make sure the griddle is nice and hot.
3. In a separate mixing bowl put all the ingredient for the glaze and combine well.
4. Grill the steaks into batches 3-4 minutes per side.
5. Using a pastry brush, brush the glaze over the lamb and continue to grill both sides for a further minute.
6. Allow the steaks to rest for 4-5 minutes before slicing and serving.