Thai Green Chicken Curry
- Preparation Time10 mins
- Cooking Time10 mins
1. Heat spices in a dry frying pan until a light, even brown colour.
2. Remove spices from the saucepan and pound in a mortar until finely powdered.
3. Heat the oil in a saucepan and add the Thai Green Paste and spices and stir fry for about 30 seconds - 1 minute until it releases an aroma.
4. Lower the heat and add the Coconut Milk. Allow it to simmer for about 1 minute.
5. Add the chicken, shallots, shredded kaffir lime leaves and both types of aubergine and simmer for 3-4 minutes or until the chicken is tender and the aubergines are cooked.
6. Remove from the heat and garnish with Thai sweet basil leaves, finely sliced chilli and drops of Coconut Cream.
7. Serve with jasmine rice.
Recipe courtesy of Blue Dragon